Advanced Generator Systems: Sizing to Service Live Webinar
Instructor: Nick Paolo, PE - Smith Power Products, Inc.
Dates: June 29, July 1 & 6
This session addresses specific considerations in sizing and installing power systems from the perspective of a design professional or advanced sales and service personnel.
- determining a customer’s power requirements;
- an in-depth explanation of load types;
- characteristics and staging and their effects on generator set sizing and performance;
- selecting the right engine and generator for the application and what type of fuels should be recommended;
- environmental variables;
- noise and sound abatement and the associated impact on cost;
- selecting the right location for the set;
- specific installation considerations and requirements, start up and service; and national code relevance and compliance.
This Module is taken directly from the George Rowley ADVANCED School of On-Site Power.
Part 1: Tuesday, June 29, 2:00 - 3:00 pm EST
Part 2: Thursday, July 1, 2:00 - 3:00 pm EST
Part 3: Tuesday, July 6, 2:00 - 3:00 pm EST
Price $120 Total
Registration Link: https://www.123signup.com/register?id=kzdyr
What if I see a module I want to attend, but I am not available on all of the dates listed?
All modules that are taught live will be recorded and sent to all registrants shortly after the live session is completed. You can miss a session and still receive the recording.
Will webinars be replacing the physical George Rowley School all together?
No, we understand that everyone learns differently and some people prefer that person-to-person interaction. This will just provide our members more options when it comes to training. We will still be hosting the 4-Day schools across the country. In 2021 we will be traveling to:
Miami, FL | March 15-18 (Basic)
Houston, TX | June 7-10 (Basic)
Atlanta, GA | July 19-22 (Advanced)
Las Vegas, NV | October 18-21 (Basic)
See the Events Calendar for more information about each school.