EGSA Announces 2011 Board Election Results
Posted On: 9-21-2010
The Electrical Generating Systems Association (EGSA) has announced the election of officers and three new Board members for 2011.
“The Association would like to thank those leaving its Board of Directors and express its appreciation for their valuable contributions and continuous support,” says Jalane Kellough, EGSA Executive Director. “At the same time, EGSA would also like to welcome those newly elected to the Board and thank them for taking an active role in the Association.”
The new EGSA officers are:
- President — John Kelly, Jr., Kelly Generator & Equipment, Inc., Owings, MD
- President-Elect — Michael Pope, Süd-Chemie, Inc., Needham, MA
- Vice President — Debra Laurents, Cummins Power Generation, Minneapolis, MN
- Secretary-Treasurer — Vaughn Beasley, Ring Power Corporation, St. Augustine, FL
- Immediate Past President — Ron Hartzel, Eaton Corporation, Moon Township, PA
Also elected to the Board of Directors were: Brian Berg, Bergari Solutions, LLC, Rosemount, MN; Robert Hafich, Emergency Systems Service Co., Quakertown, PA; and Larry Perez, Basler Electric Co., Highland, IL.
They will join the following directors who remain on the Board through the coming year: David Brown, Kohler Company, Kohler, WI; Brad Fennell, Chillicothe Metal, Chillicothe, IL; Ronald Schroeder, ASCO Power Technologies, Florham Park, NJ; Mark Steele, Technology Research Corp., Clearwater, FL; Greg Walters, HotStart, Spokane, WA; and Mike Witkowski. Pritchard Brown, Baltimore, MD.
The new Board Members will assume their offices on January 1, 2011.